Is AngularJs MVVM or MVC?
AngularJs is MVVM not MVC and the MVVM stand for Model-View-View Model.
What are the differences between MVC and MVVM?
1. MVC is a design pattern
2. MVC work like disconnected mode
3. MVC supported only one-way binding
4. In MVC, not update UI automatically when your data model update. Need event to call data model and update it
5. In MVC, model parts directly bind with the view page
1. MVVM is a design pattern
2. MVVM supported two ways binding
3. The UI is update automatically when your data model update