PHPixie PHP Framework FAQs:
2. Why PHPixie Framework?
3. What Are the Features of PHPixie?
4. What Are the inbuilt Components of PHPixie?
5. Download PHPixie Github?
What Is PHPixie?
PHPixie is a Modern, open-source, fast, secure and a lightweight MVC PHP framework designed for speed and simplicity.
PHPixie started as a micro-framework and has gradually grown to be one of the most popular full-stack PHP frameworks while retaining its high performance.
The primary function of PHPixie is that it allows organizing the projects into bundles as a result of which reusing code is made easy.
PHPixie is easy to learn and does not rely on auto-magic.
PHPixie is MVC pattern oriented.
PHPixie has an impressive routing system for smooth implementation.
PHPixie compile fast for easy deployment.
PHPixie is relatively a new framework with continuous support.
What Are the Features of PHPixie?
PHPixie is modern PHP frameworks and It has the following features:
- PHPixie is useful for developing flexible, simple, and secure and mostly enterprise application.
- Uses advanced security for secure hashes, secure cookie handling and random tokens.
- PHPixie supports MongoDB, a non-relational database management system.
- PHPixie has a linear code flow as it never uses or supports events.
- PHPixie is more adaptable as everything is expandable and overridable.
What Are the inbuilt Components of PHPixie?
The following inbuilt Components of PHPixie are:
- PHP Template
- Inbuilt Exceptions and tracing with Debug component
- Inbuilt Authentication
- Database support for - MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and MongoDB
- PHPixie Pagination library
- PHPixie ORM library
- PHPixie Validation library
Download PHPixie from Github - https://github.com/phpixie/project-auth