● iTunes is a multifunctional media manager that supports audio, video, podcasts, audiobooks - various multimedia content and supports popular file extensions.
● An easy way t synchronize music and video n your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with your PC.
● A comfortable playlist system.
● It’s easy to transfer files directly from CDs - and on top of that, the program offers a seamless conversion.
● Clear interface and rich functionality.
● iTunes can be used for file backup - create emergency copies of all music and videos. Shall something happen to your device, you’ll be able to access the data directly from the iTunes profile.
Why download iTunes from unofficial repositories?
● Trustworthy third-party libraries check added files on the absence of viruses, so in terms of security you are no worse than you would’ve been with an official tool;
● You’ll get a custom iTunes for Windows with the installer that’s adapted to Windows PCs;
● It’s free.
1. Open the installer program and agree to begin the process of installation.
2. Agree to iTunes terms and conditions. Some installers from third-party libraries don’t have strict guideline requirements, but most do.
3. Continue the installation by pressing ‘Next’ and ‘Continue.’
● Adding software’s shortcuts to desktop - this option puts QuickTime and iTunes icon on the desktop lower panel for quick access.
● Use iTunes as a default player for audio - with this one, all your MP3, WAV, AAV, and other audio formats will be automatically accessed via iTunes;
● Software’s language - by default, it’s English (if, of course, you didn’t use a foreign installer). Here you can change the menu language, choosing one from dozens of options.
● Choosing a destination folder. Here you can determine the location where iTunes and all supported files will be saved by default. You can edit this anytime but its best to pick a comfortable folder right away.
● Approve all chosen settings by clicking ‘Install’.
1. Go to iTunes and select ‘Create an Apple ID’ in the main menu.
2. Fill out the registration form with your necessary account information - a valid email, birth date, password, and security questions.
3. Agree or decline the offer of receiving an Apple newsletter.
4. Activate your account via email.
5. Fill out payment information. You most likely will never have to use your credit card number at this point, but it will still be required to complete the registration. To make sure the software will be unable to charge you, edit the card limit.
● Use USB to connect your iPad, iPod, or iPhone to your Windows PC.
● Find the device button in the menu in the top-left panel.
● Pick the Music tab in the left section of the menu.
● Click a checkbox near a Sync Music - this way, your musical playlists, and CDs will be available on all connected devices.
● Do the same process for Photos, TV Shows, and Movies.