What Is the difference between View and Partial View?
1. View contains the layout page
2. Before any view is rendered, viewstart page is rendered
3. View might have markup tags like body, html, head, title, Meta etc.
4. View is not lightweight as compare to Partial View
1. Partial View does not contain the layout page
2. Partial view does not verify for a viewstart.cshtml page.
3. Partial view is designed specially to render within the view and just because of that it does not consist any mark up
4. We can pass a regular view to the RenderPartial method