What Is Visual Studio Code?
Here are some further following updates on Workbench, Languages, Debugging, and Extension Authoring.
The latest update of Visual Studio Code is awesome! Visual Studio Code is a code editor as like many other code editors.
Why We Use Visual Studio Code?
Visual Studio Code combines the simplicity of a source code editor with powerful developer tooling, like IntelliSense code completion and debugging. It supports macOS, Linux, and Windows.
It will now become our primary tool for web development and some important highlights updates.
1. Multiline search improvements: In this updates, we can easily create multi-line search patterns without using regex.
2. Custom title bar on Linux: In this updates, the custom title and menu bar is now the default on Linux.
3. References view: In this updates, find all references view includes history of recent searches.
4. Snippet comment variables: In this updates, snippet variables insert correct comment per language.
5. JS/TS callback display: In this updates, we can see the context of anonymous callbacks.
6. JSDoc Markdown highlighting: In this updates, we can include syntax highlighting for markdown code blocks in JSDoc.
7. Simplified debug configuration
8. Run tasks on folder open.
9. Choose extension version.
For more details, visit https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/editor/whyvscode