What's new in .NET Core 3.0?
This article describes what is new in .NET Core 3.0.
1. .NET Core 3.0 adds support for C# 8.0
2. .NET Core will now build executables by default. This is new for applications that use a globally installed version of .NET Core.
3. Side-by-side versions of .NET that support WinForms and WPF – This one is the biggest enhancements to support Windows desktop applications.
4. .NET build now copies NuGet dependencies for your application from the NuGet cache to the build output folder. Previously, dependencies were only copied as part of dotnet publish.
5. Embed .NET directly into an application
6. Take advantage of .NET Core features
7. Fast built-in JSON support
8. Modern browser and modern media controls
9. Access to touch and UWP Controls
10. High DPI improvements
11. Async streams
12. Cryptography support has been added for AES-GCM and AES-CCM ciphers, implemented via System.Security.Cryptography.AesGcm and System.Security.Cryptography.AesCcm.
Explore for .NET Core Interview Questions