What Are the Advantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
The Advantages of AI -
1. Reduction of errors - AI helps us in reducing the errors rate compared to humans, if coded properly and increase the accuracy.
2. Faster information processing and decision-making
3. Increased personalization of the information received
4. No Breaks - Machines are pre-programmed for long hours and can constantly perform their works.
5. Repetitive Jobs - Repetitive jobs which are monotonous in nature can be carried out with the help of machine intelligence.
6. Difficult Exploration - Artificial intelligence and the science of robotics can be put to use in mining and other fuel exploration processes.
7. Digital Assistants
8. Medical Applications - Doctors assess the patients and their health risks with the help of artificial machines.
What Are the Disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
The Disadvantages of AI -
1. High Cost - Creation of AI requires much more money as they are very complex machines.
2. Risks - Risks related to system hacking
3. Robots as effective tools for killing
4. Lack of control over decisions taken by the robots
5. No Replicating Humans
6. No Original Creativity
7. No Improvement with Experience
8. Unemployment - Replacement of humans with machines can increase unemployment.
The main goal of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is to create a system that can work intelligently and independently.