Angular View Engine could be implemented, such as -
I hope you are enjoying with this post! Please share with you friends. Thank you so much!
1. Taking a multi-threaded approach to rendering
2. Generating Web-Assembly code
3. Generating SPIR-V code to exploit the work of the important W3C gpuweb working group
4. Generating Verilog for a FPGA
5. Deeper integration with native platforms
There are three possible approaches built on Angular 6 to facilitate “modular view engines” and it can be -
ü do nothing
ü do a little
ü do a lot
Do Nothing- No changes are needed to be carried out to the existing Angular 6 beta code.
Do a Little - Making small changes to Compiler CLI so that the shared functionality between the different view compilers can be defined once.
Do a Lot - Realizing that supporting multiple view engines is going to be important in the future and investing now the necessary engineering effort to structure on-going development.