Who Are Mentors? A mentorship is a renunciant act and a mentor has different reasons to help you.
What is Mentorship? Mentorship is a relationship in which a more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less knowledgeable person.
The mentor may be anyone of you, if you have the following -
1. 1- Someone helped them when they needed helps
2. 2- A mentor has time for you
3. 3- Takes a personal interest to resolves to others problem
4. 4- Values the opinions and initiatives of others
5. 5- A mentor has availability, and the ability to listen
6. 6- A mentor keeps his personal interest aside and looks for your success only.
7. 7- A mentor gives Respect, Trust, and Truthful, Give a space and Recognition to others.
8- And many more reasons
Everyone can be mentor? No! Never, not everyone can be a mentor!
Let’s see Peoples Opinion on Qualities of Mentors –
7 Key Qualities of an Effective Mentor - By Jayson DeMers Founder and CEO, AudienceBloom (Inc.)
1. Ability and willingness to communicate what you know
3. Approachability, availability, and the ability to listen
4. Honesty with diplomacy
6. Objectivity and fairness
7. Compassion and genuineness
5 Qualities To Look For In A Mentor - By Erika Andersen, CONTRIBUTOR
5. Generosity of Spirit
In this article, we discussed the about mentors and how to differentiate a mentors and common peoples. Also we saw how to become a mentor and create a good relationship with others.