Table of Content:-
1. MongoDB Setup and Installations
2. Add a User Registration Page and Save Records in MongoDB
3. Get User Records from MongoDB through LINQ
4. Edit/Update Records in MongoDB
5. Delete/Drop Records from MongoDB through LINQ
MongoDB Setup and Installations:-
1. Download MongoDB using below link, http://www.mongodb.org/downloads?_ga=1.20290616.1294468948.1419862328
2. Setup MongoDB as per below link instructions, http://docs.mongodb.org/manual/tutorial/install-mongodb-on-windows/
Stayed Informed – YouTube Video link for Setup MongoDB
Stayed Informed - Why use MongoDB in MVC .Net?
The main Reason is to Use MongoDB with ASP.Net MVC are,
1. So Faster Development.
2. Minimal Migrations.
3. Easier Collaborations.
4. Maintainable Design.
5. Much Rich Behaviours.
MongoDB Connection for ASP.NET MVC,
Example Source code for MongoDb with MVC 5 as,
Stayed Informed - 71 MongoDB Interview Questions & Answers
I hope you are enjoying with this post! Please share with you friends. Thank you!!